HP Color LaserJet 3000 Printer Driver Software
Download the latest full driver and software, Easy Start for your HP Color LaserJet 3000 Printer series Support for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating System.
HP Color LaserJet 3000 Printer Driver Software Download Windows, Mac
This is the most current PCL6 driver of the HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) for Windows 64 bit systems.
Fix and enhancements:
- For detailed information on Enhancements/Features/Fixes and Fixes History please use the following link to
- refer to the Release Notes: HP Universal Print Driver – Release Notes
Software Name :HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
File Version: 22.214.171.12410
Operating Systems:Windows 10 (64-bit)
Post date:Sep 1, 2018
File name: upd-pcl6-x64-126.96.36.19910.exe
File Size (17.9 MB)
This Readme file provides specific installation instructions and other information you should know before you perform a firmware update for your HP LaserJet Series printer. Installation instructions are provided for Single and Multiple Printer Updates.
This document provides specific update, installation and troubleshooting information. For additional information on the device features, refer to the online user guide found on the Windows Printing System Installer CD-ROM that came with your printer or at hp.com.
What is included in a Remote Firmware Update (RFU)?
The HP LaserJet Printer Remote Firmware Update file available from the hp web site contains firmware for the printer, embedded JetDirect (if applicable), HP paper handling accessories used with the device in one convenient download file. When the Remote Firmware Upgrade file is sent to the HP LaserJet Printer firmware for the engine and all connected accessories are upgraded.
Who needs this firmware?
Similar to Hewlett Packard providing improved software for your HP LaserJet Printer, Hewlett Packard provides firmware updates for your printer periodically through its supported lifecycle. A firmware update may be necessary if it is determined that you may benefit from the resolution of any issue that is documented below. These updates are available on the HP support web site.
Determining the current version level of your firmware
To determine the current level of firmware installed on the device:
1. Go to the printer’s control panel.
2. Press the green checkmark button.
3. Use the arrow keys and select the “INFORMATION” selection on the control panel.
4. Use the arrow keys and select the “PRINT CONFIGURATION” selection.
5. Press the green checkmark button to print the Configuration Page.
On the printed CONFIGURATION page look in the section marked “Device Information” for the firmware date code. The firmware date code will look something like this: 20080118 46.040.1
Fix and enhancements:
- For detailed information, go back to the firmware selection page and review or download the ReadMe file.
- HP Color LaserJet 3000 HP Easy Firmware Upgrade Utility (Includes Code Signing) for Windows Operating Systems
- By downloading, you agree to HP’s terms and conditions. HP Software License Agreement.
Software Name :HP Color LaserJet 3000 HP Easy Firmware Upgrade Utility (Includes Code Signing) for Windows Operating Systems
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.9
Release date:Dec 18, 2014
File name: clj3000_fw_utility_46_080_2.exe
File Size (21.7 MB)
HP Download Driver for HP Website